WS in the Wild: The Day Pack
A series sharing both everyday and epic adventures — from city streets to mountain peaks (with Winter Session tagging along for the ride).
Clockwise, from the top left and ending in the center:
1. On the banks of the Khosta River, Russia
2. Up and over Phantom Terrace, Sangre de Cristo Wilderness, CO
3. Crevice wandering, Needles District, Canyonlands National Park, UT
4. Up close and personal with a frozen Zapata Falls, Alamosa County, CO
5. Taking in the scenery from Partition Arch, Arches National Park, UT
6. Strong winds on Venable Pass, Sangre de Cristos, CO
7. View of the Collegiate Peaks, Buena Vista, CO
8. Exploring the RiNo Art District, Denver, CO
9. Trekking across the Great Sand Dunes, Mosca, CO
Photos taken by WS team member Julia Seyferth; Day Pack in Natural / Rust patiently modeled by Willie Adicoff.