We've been wanting to design a larger, travel-oriented bag for a long time. Using our Day Bag as a starting point, we made the first prototype of our Weekender well over a year ago. After the first sample, we tweaked and refined it a bit, took it out for a spin, and then had some friends field test it while traveling. With their feedback we made adjustments and finessed the details until it met our requirements:
- durable, functional, and good looking
- small enough to qualify as a carry-on
- big enough to hold a long weekend's (or a short week's) worth of stuff
- wide enough to fit a folded stack of shirts and pants (plus shoes + toiletries)
- plenty of pockets for stashing smaller items (both inside and out)
- flexible carrying options (in-hand + over-the-shoulder)
To ensure durability and protection, we gave the Weekender a vegetable tanned leather bottom panel, making it our toughest bag yet. A burly #10 brass YKK zipper closure provides security for the main compartment of the bag, while multiple snap pockets keep reading materials and small accessories at arm's reach. Inside, a smaller zippered stash pocket keeps valuables hidden. Maintaining our dedication to refined utility, we have meticulously outfitted the Weekender with many of the same details you'll find on our other bags.
Whether you're taking off for work or play (or both!), the Weekender celebrates getaways of all kinds.
Available in four colors in our web shop HERE.
The Weekender is available in four colors in our web shop HERE.