Save the Date: Holiday Denver Flea
'Tis the season.
The Holiday Flea is returning to the iconic Sports Castle December 1-3, and we'll be there with bells on! And bags. Lots of bags.
What is the Flea, you ask?
- A roving event and market featuring hundreds of local makers and artisans
- A great spot to meet up with friends or spend a few hours with family
- The perfect place to treat yourself AND find uniquely curated and handmade gifts for your crew
- A great way to support small businesses who are working hard to make ends meet while contributing to Denver's art, design, fashion and food culture
Who are the other vendors?
Check out the full lineup of makers and shakers HERE
When should I come?
Friday Dec. 1 // 6-9PM --> Holiday Preview Party and Market
Kick off your holiday shopping weekend with a party only the Flea can throw. This is your exclusive first dibs to shop the goods, sip some festive libations and brews, and groove to some holiday tunes. Head up the ramp to find us on the second floor.
Tickets: $35 (includes 5 drinks) available HERE
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Satuday Dec. 2 // 10am - 6pm + Sunday Dec. 3 // 10am - 5pm --> Holiday Market
If the preview party isn't your thing, no worries! Shop, drink and be merry as you explore the makers spread throughout every level of the Sports Castle, along with pop-up bars, music, and more festive surprises. Find us on the second floor to the right just after you go up the ramp.
Tickets: $5 available HERE